2. You only have one bookmark: deviantart.com
3. Your dA profile page gets more hits than Google.
4. And you got more friends on dA than Tom on Myspace.
5. You have at least one browser window open which displays your profile page all the time.
6. And you feel quite uncomfortable once you minimized it.
7. Your pet has its own dA profile page.
8. When you have to enter the name of your company in a form, you type "[yourname].deviantart.com."
9. In the same form you change the "Mr/Ms" to "Deviant".
10. You change your deviant ID every time you change your outfit or make-up.
11. And then you write a journal entry about it.
12. In your senior year at high school you put a ` in front of your name (although your +teacher and $principal told you not to).
13. You go to a Van Gogh exhibition and think "Awesome gallery! This guy really deserves a daily deviation."
14. You desperately try to find the "add to favorites" button and the comment box next to every picture on the Internet.
15. You start a group for your family.
16. You freak out at the post office because they don't have any deviant stamps.
17. You call your friends "fellas".
18. Because you're too busy browsing dA, you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend by saying "Sorry, I just removed you from my favorites. You can still be in my friends list, though."
19. Your salary is paid in deviantDOLLARS.
20. Instead of letters you drop notes into the mailbox. Oddly enough, you never get any reply--but you're happy about that because then you have more time for browsing dA.
21. You had several heart attacks already. One for each "Maintenance" message on dA.
22. You write articles like this.